Thank you for your interest in the National Council on Bible Curriculum in Public Schools.
We have a significant number of concerned people who are acting as advisors and board members. Please click on the links below.
Endorsement letters from:
- Rabbi Daniel Lapin, President - American Alliance of Jews and Christians
- Dr J Randall Price
- Dr. H. Wayne House
- Ron Jessup, Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Schools
- Steven G. Hall, Ph.D., P.E., Louisiana State University
- Linda Jeffrey – Ph.D. in Curriculum Development
- Fay Latture – Ph.D. in Curriculum Development
- Steven Hall - Ph.D., E.P.
- Joel Lampe - Ph.D., Co-curator for the Dead Sea Scrolls to the Bible in America exhibit
- Lee Biondi - Ph.D., Co-curator for the Dead Sea Scrolls to the Bible in America exhibit
- Foundation For Academic Excellence
- American Family Association Center For Law and Policy
- National Legal Foundation
- Pacific Justice Institute
- American Center For Law and Justice
- Liberty Counsel
- Dr. John Eidsmoe – Professor of Law, Faulkner University
- Citizens For Excellence in Education
- Dr. Robert P. George – McCormick Professor of Jurisprudence at Princeton University – He recently completed a six-year term as a presidential appointee to the United States Commission On Civil Rights.
- Gerard V. Bradley – Professor of Law, Notre Dame School of Law
- Stephen Melchior – Attorney – representing Judge Roy Moore in the Ten Commandments Case.
- Col. Ronald D. Ray – Attorney, First Principals, Inc.
- John S. Baker, Jr. – Professor of Law, Louisiana State University Law Center
- William C. Porth – Robinson & McElwee, LLP
- Center For Reclaiming America
- N.C. Family Policy Council
- Louisiana Family Forum
- Southern Baptist Convention - Dr. James Merritt, former pres. of the Southern Baptist Convention
- Eagle Forum
- Concerned Women for America
- Family Research Council President, Tony Perkins – Took a major role in getting our curriculum implemented in 14 school districts in the state of Louisiana
- Mrs. Alveda King (Martin Luther King's niece)
- Liberty Legal Institute